What is Dispa Graphic Display Paperboard?
3A Composites’ Dispa Graphic Display Paperboard is a uniquely laminated paper that’s 100% recyclable and is now available in the Americas.
It consists of a patented, embossed-formed paper core that’s laminated on both sides with a bright white smooth surface.
“This unique composition makes this paperboard lightweight yet extremely rigid, strong and dimensionally stable,” said the manufacturer.
What are its benefits?
- Short-term promotional campaigns
- POS and POP displays
- Hanging signs
- Window displays
- Trade show displays and exhibits
- 3D displays
- High-end packaging
- 100% FSC-certified paper and fully recyclable
- Easy to handle and hang
- Flat, smooth surface offers excellent printability in both digital and screen-printing applications
- Available in 48” and 60” widths for large-format printing
- Easy to fabricate, even with hand tools
- Can be die-cut and CNC-routed, and is ideal for pre-printed, double-sided offset-litho sheet lamination
Need help deciding if Dispa Board is right for you?
Call us anytime to talk and ask for James.